A twist on the classic Tiramisu Recipe, the whole family will love!
- Serves 6-8
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Allergens: Dairy, Gluten, Eggs
- 460g Opies Red Berries with Pink Gin and reserved syrup
- 150g White Chocolate, broken into small pieces, plus extra to garnish
- 4 Eggs, separated
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 250g Mascarpone Cheese
- 200g Sponge Finger Biscuits
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Place the egg yolks in a mixing bowl with the sugar, beat until thick and pale.
- Stir in the mascarpone cheese until really smooth and mix in the cooled melted chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Fold them into the mascarpone and egg mixture until well combined.
- Dip half the biscuits in the reserved syrup and place them at the base of a serving dish. Spread half the mascarpone mixture over the biscuits, followed by half the fruit.
- Cover the fruit with a second layer of biscuits dipped in reserved syrup, add the remaining fruit, followed by the rest of the mascarpone mixture.
- Grate the remaining chocolate and sprinkle over the dessert, cover with cling film and chill in the fridge before serving.
Tip: This Tiramisu is delicious when served with cream or ice cream.